Monday 9 November 2015

Polly Pocket Clam Shell Models

Since I want to create a clam shell model to go along with my character/s, I need to thoroughly look into Polly Pocket examples to help inspire and how mine might be constructed. Scrolling through all these images and such has bought out my inner child, oh memories. 

#nostalgia
Des Polly Pocket.
antaƱo3


Had this one when I was younger and Im pretty sure its floating around somewhere at home.



Really like the small pull out things and the movements in some of the objects in the Mermaid Storybook Polly Pocket. What to use this as a key influence in my model. 






From this one I enjoy the pullout houses with the different rooms and such inside. I could incorporate this inside my larger world clam that holds everything together.

But just this entire youtube channel has been really helpful
https://www.youtube.com/user/mariamercurius/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment